Being confident helps but it isn’t everything when you stream because you can gain confidence with each time that you stream. You turning on your stream to do your very first stream is a HUGE step and it’s a great feeling once you are done. Don’t ever give up like these newer streamers haven’t. They keep being themselves and turning on those games and streams. Be yourself and you’ll gain all the confidence you need.
- What is your Twitch name? My twitch name is azgaming16
- Is there a special reason you chose that name? I chose that name because originally being azgaming but didn’t work and 16 is my favorite number because of my birthday and az in az gaming is apart of my actual name.
- Why did you become a Twitch Streamer? I became a twitch streamer because I had a dream about doing YouTube but sadly I don’t have the stuff ready so I used everything I got and started twitch with some help from my friends.
- Why did you choose to stream for Twitch? I chose twitch because twitch is a lot easier and very popular for streamers and anyone can do it.
- How long have you been a streamer? I started around may I think maybe a bit before.
- Do you only stream or do you have another job? If you are comfortable in telling my readers, what is your other job? I only stream at the moment but not as much it’s not a job or anything its more like just for fun I don’t have another job now but in a few months I’m planning on it.
- What are your favorite games to play? I have so many games that I love as a gamer starting off I love fps’s (first person shooter) so these include games like call of duty, battlefield, borderlands those are usually what I play and I love fighting games like the anime stuff such as naruto and dragon ball z and lastly open world and sandbox games these include grand theft auto, saints row, and even minecraft.
- What are your favorite games to stream? My favorite games to stream are brawlhalla and maple story which are the 2 games stream for now until I get a better laptop that can actually stream games on.
- Do you have any games that you would like to recommend to my readers to play and why? To recommend games it’s usually by their preference so if you love games like call of duty for example, you might like battlefield but what makes it different is the playing style since call of duty is an arcade shooter anyone can pick up and play and battlefield is a war themed shooter where it’s more strategy based.
- Was it hard to talk to your viewers when you first became a streamer? How long before you became at ease with streaming? It’s not hard at all. In my case it’s just hard to get viewers but it’s easy to chat with them. I definitely play with some of my viewers and interact with them.
- Would you like to tell my readers anything else about yourself or your channel on Twitch? My channel is small but will keep on growing with the support. At the moment, I’ll be only playing brawlhalla and maple story until I get better equipment to play and stream other titles so stay tuned.
Like the smaller streamers so that you can get used to Twitch and still have a great time, then head over to his stream and enjoy. His channel is twitch.tv/azgaming16 and he will be waiting for you to join them.