Being creative sometimes can be hard when you think that you have no talent but we all have talent hidden within ourselves. If you need help finding it, maybe this next streamer can give you some awesome tips so that you can tap into that creative side and enjoy a new hobby.
1. What is your twitch name?
2. Is there a reason why you chose that name?
It’s a Harry Potter reference about Rita Skeeter, it’s been a gaming handle of mine for a while and I just rolled with it.
3. Why did you become a Twitch Streamer?
A friend of mine casually streamed video games and after I showed him a few of my crochet projects he told me I should think about streaming Crochet. I thought he was nuts and asked if people even did that sort of thing. That’s when I discovered Twitch Creative and fell in love!
4. Why did you become a streamer for Twitch?
I never even investigated other avenues and I liked the Twitch Creative community.
5. How long have you been a streamer?
It will be a year next week (Aug 9)!
6. Do you only stream or do you have another job? And if you’re comfortable saying what, what is your other job?
I stream crochet, I sell my crochet creations, and I also train dogs/dog sit. Ideally I’d like to be able to sell my crochet work + stream exclusively.
7. What are your favorite games to play?
8. What are your favorite games to stream?
I haven’t been able to stream many games so far. I primarily stream creative.
9. Do you have any games you’d like to recommend to my readers to play and why?
Nier Automata! It’s a great game!
10. Was it hard to talk to your viewers when you first became a streamer? How long before you became at ease with streaming?
Not really.. I’m sorta pro at talking to myself and that works well for the stream atmosphere. I’m generally pretty shy in real life especially in larger group settings but the one-on-one nature in chat is much easier for me! And the more I did it the more natural it felt!
11. Would you like to tell my readers anything else about yourself or your channel?
I try to make my streams upbeat, cheerful, positive and a safe place to come for all. I also enjoy educating people who don’t know about crochet or are trying to learn or maybe even just trying to learn new techniques but even if you don’t know how to crochet or care to learn, I make my streams fun for all and just enjoy hanging out and talking about life, my interests, food and oh yeah… I occasionally stream baking/cooking too!!
Crochet and cooking streams? If you love both, then she is the one you want to follow right away. Click on that heart on her channel, make sure that you turn on the notifications, and chat away whenever she is live at : https://www.twitch.tv/beetleatbay