I am sorry for my absent but I am back and ready to jump back into my series of all these wonderful Twitch streamers. So let’s jump right back in with another awesome creative streamer and keep going from there.
- What is your twitch name?
My Twitch name is CraftsUntold
2. Is there a reason why you chose that name?
I chose it because I already had an Etsy account with the same name, and I knew that I was mostly going to be streaming Creative. So I went and checked if I could have CraftsUntold on all the social media, then created the Twitch account. Brand Unity!
3. Why did you become a Twitch Streamer?
It seemed like a good way to work more crochet and knitting time into my day. It was also suggested by my boyfriend since I was watching other creative streamers.
4. Why did you become a streamer for Twitch?
I wasn’t aware of any other platform to stream on besides Twitch. I knew people did video blogs and posted them on YouTube, but that’s not live. So, that’s why I’m on Twitch! Also, the streamers I was already watching had created very positive communities.
5. How long have you been a streamer?
I started streaming in May of this year, so almost 3 months now?
6. Do you only stream or do you have another job? And if you’re comfortable saying what, what is your other job?
I have a full-time day job besides streaming. I have a general office type job. I’m an administrative assistant.
7. What are your favorite games to play?
I like to play Final Fantasy XIV and Don’t Starve Together. Tetris, Guitar Hero, the Sims.
8. What are your favorite games to stream?
I stream crochet and knitting. I create mostly amigurumi (crochet dolls) of video game or comic book characters. Sometimes I work on fancy things like beaded shawls or knit socks. Sometimes I create a pattern, sometimes I use a pattern that I find online. I haven’t streamed any games yet, I may stream FFXIV in the future. Who knows?
9. Do you have any games you’d like to recommend to my readers to play and why?
Oh, Don’t Starve Together is so much fun. Definitely that one.
10. Was it hard to talk to your viewers when you first became a streamer? How long before you became at ease with streaming?
It was, I was having flashbacks of the first couple times I had to stand in the front of a classroom and talk to students. I am not a naturally outgoing person, I have to fake it until I believe it. I am a hardcore introvert. But it does get easier as you get to know your regular viewers, and as you get to know your fellow streamers who stream similar things or who are on your stream team if you belong to one.
11. Would you like to tell my readers anything else about yourself or your channel?
I hope you will stop by some time. I take commissions, so some of the projects I work on will be commissions for viewers. We recently got over 200+ Followers and have had a few giveaways, so we do fun things on streams for milestones.
If you are interested in a laid back and fun creative stream, then I would definitely stop by and hang out with CraftsUntold. She is really a great streamer! Here is the link to her Twitch channel so that you can go check her out : https://www.twitch.tv/craftsuntold