Everyone has their own way of doing things and making things that they love. And I know that these creative streamers are here to hopefully entertain you as well as possibly inspire you as they mold things with their hands.
1. What is your twitch name?
Name is Matrixovershock
2. Is there a reason why you chose that name?
Most people think I chose my name because of the movie the matrix, but it’s actually due to the movie Hackers. Loved the names of the characters; CrashOverRide, AcidBurn, LordNikon. So I went with the theme with my old AOL account and now today it’s my handle.
3. Why did you become a Twitch Streamer?
I became a Twitch streamer because I enjoy talking with people and just be genuinely entertaining. When I first found out you could entertain people through gaming I knew I was hooked.
4. Why did you become a streamer for Twitch?
Out of all the streaming platforms, Twitch has the best community hands down. Very supportive.
5. How long have you been a streamer?
Heavily for around 3 years now. I first started with gaming, but once I discovered creative that changed my whole stream. Now I make marionettes. Puppets live for people to see.
6. Do you only stream or do you have another job? And if you’re comfortable saying what, what is your other job?
I do have another job. But since I have received my affiliation I’ve been able to cut back the work there and devote more time to my stream.I don’t mind mentioning. I work for a marina warehouse in the shipping department.
7. What are your favorite games to play?
When I do stream games its usually ones that challenge the mind and are creatively fun to play. Lots of sim games, Minecraft, Starbound, and Terraria. This answer would also go with question 8. because when I do stream them, these are my favorites to stream.
8. What are your favorite games to stream?
See Above For Answer
9. Do you have any games you’d like to recommend to my readers to play and why?
I really don’t know of to many. Always try to stay current with the games. Or form a good bond with a old titles community. No matter what, just make sure your having fun. True supporters to your stream will stay and watch no matter what.
10. Was it hard to talk to your viewers when you first became a streamer? How long before you became at ease with streaming?
For me it was a natural feeling to talk to people. I have no problem getting up in front of a crowd to talk. physically or digitally. This comes from many years of doing school plays and just being a very out going and positive spirit.
11. Would you like to tell my readers anything else about yourself or your channel?
This guy works so hard on his projects and from what I have been able to catch when I lurk in his channel is that they are amazing. And he has so much fun doing what he does. Maybe you will catch the cupcake smashing of Cinder taking over the stream. So go show him some love on his channel at: https://www.twitch.tv/matrixovershock