As I have said before, I enjoy meeting new streamers and slowly getting to know them and their channels. This next streamer I have just met recently and he is a really good gamer and a really cool guy from what I have learned so far.
1. What is your twitch name?
2. Is there a reason why you chose that name?
I have played many, many first person shooters in my life. And I gave myself this name because I took a liking to the sniper rifles. No feeling is better than destroying an enemy who cannot see or hear you until it is too late.
3. Why did you become a Twitch Streamer?
I became a streamer because I enjoy interaction, video games, and just all around entertaining!
4. Why did you become a streamer for Twitch?
I became a streamer for Twitch as a means to get myself out of my shell and become a better talker, and to share my content with the world. I love what I do and I hope you will as well!
5. How long have you been a streamer?
I have been attempting to stream for about 2 years, but just recently for about 2 and half months have I done it religiously.
6. Do you only stream or do you have another job? And if you’re comfortable saying what, what is your other job?
I am currently unemployed, this is still a hobby for me but would love to make this my job!
7. What are your favorite games to play?
First person shooters, Survival, Simulators, and anything I can narrate!
8. What are your favorite games to stream?
I would have to say that I really don’t know. I have a love and hate for all the games I play. But above all I really like Player Unknowns Battlegrounds.
9. Do you have any games you’d like to recommend to my readers to play and why?
If you ever played any games in your life I would suggest playing Final Fantasy, it is a wonderful story based series that will tug on your heart strings, make you smile and even make you laugh!
10. Was it hard to talk to your viewers when you first became a streamer? How long before you became at ease with streaming?
Yes it was, and still is. I am unsure if I could ever overcome the anxiety it causes. But I love doing it.
11. Would you like to tell my readers anything else about yourself or your channel?
I may not be the best, I may not be the funniest. But I promise you have a home in my channel and being here makes you special to me. I personally interact with everyone even if means letting myself die in game. In my channel everyone is equal and loved and I promise you will be entertained.
Want to learn more about this Reaper? Want to see this guy do pretty damn good at playing games? Then join us in his chat when he streams at his channel: https://www.twitch.tv/thesilent_reaper